Simon Cowell - Behind the Curtain Ch. 04

Well hello again, it's been a while hasn't it. I always find if you stumble across a good idea then its best to keep the public wanting more is what I say and like I've said before, I know a thing or two about the public and good ideas.

If I remember rightly, last time we caught up, I was telling you all about the delightful Kelly Clarkson, she really taught me a thing or two about the American dream, absolute fire cracker that one, a whole lot of fun though.

Now meeting Kelly was back in 2002 and it opened my eyes to the world. Like I said last time, girls were throwing themselves at me every time we were out on the road and Kelly happening didn't stop that, I'm only human, but the excitement of these groupies had definitely gone, most of the time it was boredom more than excitement.

Even throughout season two of American Idol, nobody turned my head the way Kelly had done in her audition. I thought about having some fun with Paula again but she made it clear pretty early on that she had got what she wanted and she had no interest in doing anything else, spoil sport.

It was during this period I'd got with Terri Seymour, who was a lot of fun and great to have on the road with me but that's my personal life, I'm not going to share stories about Terri, sorry, you'll have to wait for her autobiography.

I just needed more in my life though and it was by chance encounter that gave me exactly what I needed.

We'd just finished season two of Idol, I was in LA, Terri was working so I'd gone out for lunch, I'm not telling you where because you'll start stalking me. I was happily keeping myself to myself, avoiding passing glances and the paparazzi outside, the owner of the restaurant had given me a booth at the back out of sight when I heard a voice I was going to hear a lot more of the next few years, "Hello Simon".

I looked up slightly startled ready to shout at someone for disturbing me when I saw her smiling face, instantly recognising Sharon Osborne; she was at the height of her The Osborne's fame at the time, I had to admit even I'd sat and watched some episodes. I couldn't deny her smile was infectious as I smiled back at her, "Oh, hello Sharon, an absolute pleasure to meet you."

She just smiled as she stood there in a long figure hugging black dress. She was only small as you can imagine but she actually had a rocking figure for her age, I could see why she'd managed to catch herself a rock star in Ozzy, she would have been smoking hot in her day.

Sharon grinned knowing I was looking her up and down and sat down in the booth next to me, "I'm sure the pleasure is all mine darling, how are you finding LA?" I just looked at her smiling, "I've been in LA long enough Sharon to know nobody just bumps in to me and nobody ever wants to know how I am finding LA." She burst out laughing and reached forward stroking her hand over my chest.

I have to admit I was a little caught off guard, the amount of laughing and the hand on the chest were usually the kind of moves I expect from the groupies on the road, yet here I was with Sharon Osborne and she was pulling the same tricks.

Suddenly the look on her face turned serious as she looked up into my eyes, "Okay you caught me, this isn't a chance meeting, I want something and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get it." Then without a moment's hesitation her hand reached under the table and grabbed my crotch. I almost screamed like a girl I was so surprised, banging my knees on the table as I jumped. "Oh fuck Sharon, what are you doing? You're married."

She just looked at me with that wicked grin of hers, "Ozzy knows I have to do certain things to get ahead around here." Never taking her eyes off of mine she reached down with her second hand and unzipped my jeans, reaching in with her hand and pulled out my hardening cock, wrapping her fingers around it and jerking me slow, right there in the restaurant.

I looked around, in shock, but enjoying her hand, my cock quickly getting hard as she jerked me, I looked at her still in shock this was happening, "What exactly is it that you need?" Sharon let out that little cackle of hers as she smiled, her hand never relenting jerking up and down at a nice steady pace, "Already giving it up, I figured I'd have to do more than this to get what I wanted." I just looked at her trying to act as serious as I could when I was getting jerked off in a restaurant replying, "Well I didn't say you could have it, I just want to know what it is."

Sharon smiled, her gripping tightening on my now hard cock, "Oh are we negotiating Simon?" I put my hand on the desk, feeling her grip tightening and her hand moving faster nodding to her "I guess we are, now what do you want."

Without even looking at her I could tell she was grinning and enjoying the control she had over me at that moment. Being on Idol for two years, I'd become quite the star stateside yet at that exact moment, I was just another guy that Sharon could control. She continued to jerk my cock a little while longer before finally getting to her point, "I want to be a judge Simon."

I opened my eyes looking at her, "On Idol?" Her hand stopped as she looked at me more seriously, "No of a fucking bake sale, of course an Idol." I couldn't help but laugh at her response despite the situation we were in and the timing of her stopping was luckily really because it was that exact moment the waiter returned to collect my dishes. Both of us trying to act as cool as possible as we sat next to each other, my cock hard and out under the table out of the view of the waiter.

Settling the bill and finally getting rid of the waiter, all the while my cock still out but softening under the table, I turned my attention back to Sharon, the pause coming in handy because it had given me time to think. "Here's the deal Sharon, I can't get you on Idol." Sharon's face turned more serious again and she looked like she was about to burst but I quickly intervened, "but, I may have another opportunity for you."

That grin of hers returned to her face whilst her wandering hand wrapped around my fingers once more, "Tell me more." This time it was my turn to grin as I pulled her hand off my cock and fastened my jeans back up, "Oh I will, not here though." I glanced over at the toilets at the back of the restaurant, "Why don't we take this conversation into the toilet and I can tell you all about it."

Looking at her, I wasn't sure if I'd pushed my luck too far but grinned as she slid out from the booth and headed over to the toilet. I sat in the booth for a few minutes, not wanting to seem to obvious but also readying myself, I was about to fuck Sharon Osborne.

Fixing my jeans to hide the obvious erection I had, I stood up from my table and headed over to the toilet, walking in and locking the private bathroom behind me I smiled as Sharon was stood before me but she wasn't stood there for long. She quickly walked up to me pushing me against the wall and dropped down to her knees, looking up at me as she pulled my jeans down, "So what's this opportunity?"

Looking down at her, I couldn't help but smile as the tide has turned, she had all the power earlier but now I was back in control as she pulls my jeans down and my hard cock sprang free almost hitting her in the face. I reached down taking ahold of my cock and offered it to her mouth, "Why don't you impress me first?"

She certainly knew how to impress me, she opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around my cock and bobbing up and down, not taking her time in taking my whole cock between her lips sliding me in and out of her throat without hesitating. I leant back against the door, one hand on her head enjoying her blowjob. Like I've said I've had a lot of blowjobs over the years but she was honestly the best I've ever had.

Her hand reached up cupping my balls as she slid back and forth on my cock, I quite happily could have stood there and let her suck my cock for hours, but I wanted more than that. Using the hand on her head I pushed her back off my cock smiling down at her, "Get on your feet, bend over the sink and get lift that dress up."

It was hard to contain my excitement as she stood up, doing as she was told and bent over the sink, lifting her skirt up revealing her bare ass to me. I walked over stroking my hand over her ass, my cock teasing between her ass crack, "Did you forget some underwear today?" She looked back at me smiling, "Shut up you tease and tell me your idea."

Enjoying teasing her I grabbed my cock teasing it over her wet pussy lips, teasing higher over her tight ass watching her reaction as I did, "I've got two ideas Sharon and I'll let you decide which one you want", watching as she nodded to me. "Option one", sliding my cock down to her pussy as I said it teasing the tip between her lips, "I could let you be a guest judge, during judges houses." Sliding my cock out of her pussy up to her ass "or option two" pressing the head of my cock against her ass "I'm going to start a new show back in England, you can be a judge on that", and then I just waited to see her response.

Watching sensing her mull over her options, Sharon slowly reached back with her hand wrapping around my cock once more I tensed excited to see what choice she made, feeling her move my cock up and down before positioning it at her ass and push back against me, allowing the head of my cock to pop into her tight ass.

Smiling at her decision I reached forward, grabbing ahold of her slender waist and pulled her back onto my cock, burying half my cock into her tight ass, "mmmm good choice Sharon". Sliding in and out, I gripped her ass with one hand enjoying her tightness listening to her moans as she enjoyed my hard cock sliding deeper into her ass.

Getting in to a rhythm gripping her hips once more I was enjoying sliding in and out of her ass but was surprised when she turned to face me, one of her hands against the mirror in front of her moaning to me, "That all you got Simon, I'm a rock stars wife, fuck me will you!"

I didn't need any further encouragement, reaching forward grabbing a handful of hair and pushing my cock deeper into her ass, my other hand crashing down onto her bare ass cheek with a loud smack, smiling as I hear her groan out, "That how you want it?" So turned on as I hear her groan out, "Yes, fuck me Simon."

She started to push back against me, forcing my cock deeper into her ass, tugging her hair tighter, her tight ass was driving me closer and closer, spanking her ass once more hearing her moan and not able to contain myself as I groaned out, my cock unable to take anymore as I cum hard deep in her tight ass still gripping her hair tightly.

Letting go of her hair, just the sound of us both panting from the intense quickie filled the room smiling to myself, "well it's certainly been a pleasure meeting you Sharon" as I wiped my still hard cock over her bare ass.

Sharon turned around facing me as she pushed her dress back down her thighs looking up at me, "Do we have a deal Simon?" I had to smile at her business attitude, I was still gasping for breath yet all she was thinking about was wrapping up the business as she held her hand out to me.

Grinning I reached my hand down, "You've got yourself a deal Sharon". With that, she smiled and walked out the bathroom, leaving me there my jeans around my ankles my cock still semi hard and a wry smile on my face.

That is how I first met Sharon Osborne and how she became a judge on the X-Factor. She turned out pretty amazing to be fair; another great decision by me.

Sharon also taught me, the fun wasn't in sleeping with groupies or contestants, it was fucking celebrities who would be interested in being part of Idol, wait till I tell you about Kara DioGuardi next time.

 

https://findery.com/dreckjonas

https://www.kitabisa.com/orang-baik/2698670

https://www.ramart.org/users/dreckjonas

https://www.piste-ciclabili.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=114454

https://fanart.tv/members/dreckjonas/profile/

http://www.thebaynet.com/profile/leighk164

http://forum.smoder.com/member.php?u=27951

https://www.kademia.tn/members/leighk164gmail-com/profile/

https://medium.com/@leighk164/ich-hatte-schon-fr%C3%BCher-l%C3%B6cher-in-badezimmertrennw%C3%A4nden-gesehen-aber-ich-hatte-keine-ahnung-wozu-7ec95a80565f

https://vukajlija.com/recnik/autori/325688

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

My Girl

Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 07